IN PARADISE AT YASAWA ISLAND RESORT
for 30 years
Yasawa Island Resort is an exclusive retreat on one of the most remote and unspoiled islands of Fiji. Come isolate in comfort, in tropical paradise.
Just 18 luxury beachfront bungalows are hidden among luscious tropical greenery, only a few steps from a pristine, silky white sand beach.
all yours to experience
The traditionally thatched Fijian bures are understated in their luxury. Hidden amongst the palms, each bure has a discreet openair outdoor shower, expansive deck with day beds, a separate living area with minibar & Bose stereo, a hammock strung between the palms, and your own thatched beach cabana with sun lounges on the edge of Yasawa’s famous white sand beaches.
The Full Island Resort Buyout is available from 1 to 38 guests. You will have full and exclusive use of the entire resort, including access to Yasawa’s 11 private, white sand beaches.
The buyout includes:
- Arrival flower lei, chilled towel, fresh fruit & welcome coconut drink
- Accommodation in 18 Beachfront Bures
- All gourmet meals and snacks for up to 38 guests
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary beach cocktail party featuring house red, white and sparkling wine, Fiji rum punch
- Beachside seafood dinner on night of group’s choosing
- All resort activities including snorkeling, sea kayaking, SUP, sailing, tennis, nature walks and more
- Private picnics on your choice of 11 white sand beaches
- Resort excursions- boat snorkel trips, visits to the world- famous Blue Lagoon Caves
- A traditional Fijian Make performance and Lovo Night and choir
- Nightly entertainment and cultural activities
- Spa packages and alcohol inclusive packages available at an additional charge.